Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Improvement



I am looking better every day. I am a bit tired today but other then that I think my overall (general) appearance is improving.......given my circumstance. The pictures are the proof. I will tell you that I think Arnica Gel is miracle potion. I have been applying it 3 times per day and taking the little pills that disolve in your mouth. You can almost see my chin getting better. So the next time you land on your face use Arnica!


PS - Don't land on your face.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I SWEAR by Arnica!! That stuff IS a miracle. I talk it up to my family and they all think I am crazy...alas - I now have "Heather Proof"! HA!

The Leeks said...

Yeah, you can show them the 5 day difference. I knew it would work so I decided to take pictures. I thought I'd have "big purple" for weeks. Ha, it's days now.