Saturday, October 11, 2008

We Only Have ONE Special Car

As you can see here we hardly have any cars for little boys to play with . The top picture is a box that is about 8" deep with cars. We have a whole other box about that same size that I couldn't find when taking these pictures tonight. We have big cars, trucks, race cars, buses, you name it. Not only do we have 'em all but usually in multiple sizes. Everything from pocket size to ride on size. So why am I boring you with the details of all the cars strewn all over my house? Because this morning I was in my kitchen while my boys played in the basement. Most of the time they played pretty well. UNTIL..... they found the car. I don't know which car it was, I don't CARE! All I know is they started screaming at each other. "I had it FIRST, ahhhh." "No, I had it." "OWWWIEE!!! He hit me. GIMME MY CAR! It's MINE!!!" Crash, bang boom. "Ahhhh"



And then lots of crying. What the hell? We have AT LEAST 400 cars of every shape and size. How is it that there is only one special one? Usually I would step in but I was not in the mood so I just let them duke it out. Well not duke it out, they weren't hitting each other but they were yelling. I only had to get in the middle of them once but other then that they worked it out......eventually.....after lots of yelling. But I must repeat.....What the hell? How can they both want the same car when there are 400+ cars. Maybe this means that I can get rid of the other 399 +/- cars that aren't worth playing with. Now THAT would be awesome!

No comments: