Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Over Head at My House

Yesterday Kees said he wanted to rub my back. I said, "OK" So he scratches and rubs and then says, "Oh, what's that?" "Oh, I know....it's your boob thing. Why do you wear that?"

This morning I was in the shower. Coulter likes to sit in front of the heater and talk to me in the morning. I asked him to pass me a razor. He looked at it and said, "Once I cut my finger on one of these." I said that he needs to be really careful with a razor. Then he says, "Mom, why do you cut off your fur? You would be warmer if you didn't cut off all that fur." I could only explain that I didn't want to be furry like daddy.

Kees is getting so big and really understanding the world. He was facing me as I was putting on his shoes. He said, "Mom, this is my left but it is on your right." I said, "Wow, you are right. That is really good." And then he said, "But if you turn around our lefts will be on the same side." I was blown away that he is understanding those types of concepts.

No comments: