Thursday, November 20, 2008

Parsnip Soup

I have never in my life had a parsnip that I recall.....until 2 days ago. I don't know what you use parsnips for but I can tell you they are YUMMY as a soup.

I joined SPUD a couple weeks ago. I have a standing order for every other Thursday. They send you a message a few days before you get your order incase you want to ammend your basket. I wanted to amend mine because, "What the heck do you do with parsnips?" But alas, I was too late and I got my box with....parsnips. Thanks goodness for the internet. I checked out a few recipies and this is the one I came up with, Parsnip Soup . This soup is not only delicious but it is really easy and great for a cold winters day.

So not only did I love the soup but I am going to make sure I have parsnips in my SPUD order next time.

ENJOY!!!!

No comments: