Saturday, March 5, 2011

Mea Culpa

Bob read my previous blog entry and thought that I was being critical of him.  That is not what I meant at all.  I was just stating it from my side.  I was trying to say, and apparently not very clearly, that I am sure Bob feels the same way, that he thinks I will grab stuff and put it away or pick something up and I don't, that he can only count, for sure, on Bob.  

All I know is that if you want something done right now, do it, don't wait for the other guy to do it later.  And I am worried about the later weeks when I fall back into the expecting the other guy to do
stuff....again, I need to do it!  That's all.  I'm not worried that Bob won't do anything, I'm worried I will just let things go.  That was supposed to be my point. 

Bob does tons of stuff around here.  He is not only helpful, a wonderful daddy and really productive, he's the best husband I could ask for.  Have you seen what he / we have done around here?  It wasn't without lots of work and focused attention. 

Bob, I love you and you do TONS!  You are the best and I don't want anyone, especially you, to think differently.  So please forgive my inept post.  I publicly apologize and I will do my best not to slack off when you get home.

No comments: