Friday, October 16, 2009

California

It's going well....my trip that is. I left Portland at 11:00 after clearing security with my terrorist bra. The under wire in my bra set off the detector. I received a little massage from a woman in security and then was cleared as having "no weapons" except, of course, my bra. The flight was on time, the staff at Alaska Airlines was friendly and helpful....in all a good experience.

I flew into Orange County and took a cab to my friend Ellen's apartment. I did a little laundry and read my book....The Lost Symbol. I'm hooked. Why can't Dan Brown crank these out as fast as I can read them?

We went out to a great little Mexican place. Delicious! Then we went out on the town and met up with one of Ellen's buddies. We stayed out too late but had a great time.

Today we're headed to Lake Arrowhead Resort. I'm getting a desperately needed pedicure and then out to dinner with friends. This is going to be great fun! More as it comes.....

No comments: