Thursday, April 16, 2009

Coulter Said

Last night when Bob went to put the boys to bed Coulter asked Bob, "Dad, what does succeed mean?" Bob explains that it means to do something really well or to have a goal and then to do it. Coulter says, "Oh, I thought it was a SICK SEED." He then thinks for a moment and says to Bob, "Daddy. Will you build us a race car track in the basement?" Bob says, "Yes." And then Coulter says, "Build a good race car track daddy.....SUCCEED!"

The other day I was listening to NPR while taking the boys to school. The reporter said that Obama had said or done something that was remenicent of Teddy Rosevelt. Coulter asked, "Mom, who is TeddY?" I said, "You know who that is. Think." He thought for a moment and then said excitedly, "Oh yeah. He's that guy from Night at the Museum. He was a president" I said, "Very good Coulter. That's exactly right!" I was really impressed he knew that. Then he said, "Yeah, he was the president but now he's just a statue." That made me laugh.

No comments: