Thursday, April 23, 2009

Sick Mommy

My boys are lucky they are cute because they are the culprits. They got me sick. And why is it when they are sick they can just run around and play. When I am sick I still have to take care of everyone, do some laundry, maybe some cleaning and cook.

I could feel it coming on Friday and was in denial. By Monday it was full fledged. I still managed to have dinner with some friends on Monday but I wasn't much for energy. I went to bed at 7:30 on Tuesday. I can't remember the last time I did that. Today I still have the sinus thing but I am on the mend. I don't hurt all over and I cleaned the basement. Let me tell you that was no small task.

So I haven't been blogging but I have been resting. Bob will have the house to himself this weekend and he's hosting a Poker Party on Saturday Night. The kids and I are going to Steilacoom to spend the weekend with Dad and Sally and will stop by Mom and Ed's on the way home Sunday Morning. If that doesn't give me good blog matterial NOTHING WILL! More soon....

1 comment:

Clara said...

I am ALWAYS in denial when I get sick haha so I understand.
check out my latest blog post about green smoothies as a way to not get sick. I swear by these! Both my theater teachers have small kids they make drink them too. I make them almost every morning if you want to come over and try one! I love 'em