Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Buddies

Kees' buddy Eliza is over this morning for a play date. I was in the kitchen putting away groceries when Eliza came running down the stairs to report, "Kees needs your help. He pooped." Yes I have to wipe his butt still. He would sit there all day if I didn't, we've tried.

I followed her up the stairs where Kees was waiting with a big smile on his face. It makes me laugh how pooping is a social event when you are 3. Eliza is watching, I am wiping. When we finish I am walking away. Kees is pulling up his pants and says with a giggle in his voice, "Elithah, lath night my penis was poking out of my undeweaah." Eliza giggled and said, "ME TOO!"

2 comments:

Laura Lou said...

That is hysterical!!

Becky Chasse said...

I'm glad the days are over that pooping is a social event. On second thought, I have Beegu, the Boston Terrier so nevermind...